Merge solutions win Best in KLAS 2023 for cardiology and hemodynamics
We’re proud that our Merge Imaging solutions at Merative consistently rank in the top 3 in KLAS. This year, we’re exceptionally gratified to announce that our Merge Cardio and Merge Hemo solutions have reached the top and been awarded Best in KLAS for Cardiology and Hemodynamics!
Merge Cardio previously scored Best in KLAS for six consecutive years, while Merge Hemo ranked #1 for 10 years. We appreciate this recognition from KLAS and know it is based on active collaboration, deep partnership and transparent feedback between our clients and our team.
These weren’t our only accolades. In addition, three Merge products scored second place in their respective categories:
- Merge PACS for PACS: Large
- Our universal viewer, IBM iConnect Access (by Merative), for Image Exchange
- Merge VNA for Vendor Neutral Archive
Putting clinicians and patients first
Our KLAS recognition could only be realized by building and delivering solutions to an ever-increasing set of challenges faced by our clients. Imaging providers are working to deliver exceptional care despite issues such as:
- Staff shortages exacerbated by ongoing clinician burnout and depersonalization
- Rapidly expanding volumes of imaging studies, fueled in part by pre-pandemic backlogs of patients who had previously delayed procedures
- Too many tools creating convoluted workflows and alert fatigue, undermining clinicians’ confidence in solutions that are supposed to make their jobs easier
- The ever-present threat of security breaches and system failures
We’re gratified and humbled by the Best in KLAS recognition itself, but more than that, we know it means that our work to help our clients optimize care delivery – through intelligent, scalable workflow solutions and exceptional customer service – is paying off. We’re grateful our customers have had such positive experiences with our Merge solutions over the years, and we will continue to use KLAS feedback to further refine our solutions to deliver on the needs of our customers and their patients.
Check out these market-leading cardiology solutions at ACC 2023
Merge Cardio and Merge Hemo help cardiology teams tackle their most complex challenges to put patients front and center. If you’d like an in-person, one-on-one demo with these market-leading Best in KLAS solutions, you’re in luck! The Merge team will be at ACC 2023, March 4-6, in New Orleans to walk you through how these solutions help cardiology teams to:
- Streamline workflows
- Create more efficient and cost-effective cardiovascular services
- Tune out unnecessary distractions
- Achieve greater focus on their patients and confidence in positive impacts on care
For a deeper dive into Merge Cardio and Merge Hemo’s top performing KLAS recognition this year, read the full 2023 Best in KLAS Report.
Sign up today for a meeting at ACC to see our solutions in action, learn more about our cardiology portfolio or just to say hello.
For our current customers, sign up for our ongoing Tuesdays with Merge webinar series, where we provide complimentary education and training for the solutions you use every day.
Ready for a consultation?
Our team is ready to answer your questions. Let’s make smarter health ecosystems, together.