Zelta is a unified clinical data management and acquisition platform with customizable modules that can be tailored to the unique needs of your clinical trials.
It gives you full command of every aspect of your clinical trials and research — from designing workflows and forecasting costs to decentralized trials solutions that better reach your participants and providers. We empower you to take control in every stage and our solution is designed to help you accelerate trial outcomes with confidence.
What can you do with the Zelta clinical trials platform?
Built with all users in mind, Zelta modules from Merative are fully integrated and share one code base for a truly unified platform. This streamlines clinical trial processes and helps you:
- Maximize patient, caregiver and provider engagement to accelerate clinical trial outcomes.
- Control research of all types regardless of phase, therapeutic area or geographic location.
- Easily implement and execute research, manage participant compliance, perform routine tasks and report results to stakeholders through a single, user-friendly interface.
- Access modules and reports through a unified platform from anywhere in the world with single-sign on and one code base.
- Successfully enable complex research protocols and integrate decentralized trial solutions from fully virtual to hybrid designs.
Why is a unified platform with one code base important?
A unified platform enables you to access modules and reports from anywhere in the world with true single-sign on and one code base. This allows you to
- Use single instance technology to ensure that all of your trials and users are on the latest version of code
- Streamline clinical trial processes and help maximize patient, caregiver and provider engagement with integrated clinical operations and patient and provider modules.
- integrate third party systems and monitoring through intuitive point-and-click data mapping
Why do you offer modules individually rather than as a package with the core functionalities?
We know that every trial is different and you should have the option to only pay for what you need, when you need it. We give you the freedom to choose and easily integrate solutions from both Zelta and other technology vendors, creating a true configurable solution. We offer commercial options that let you pay only for what you consume at a study level or set up a “standard” configuration at the portfolio level.
Can I use Zelta globally?
Host and scale trials around the world with single sign on to a solution that enables you to maximize international site and patient engagement, supporting more than 60 languages and dialects (and growing).
How does Zelta make the clinical development process easier?
It is designed to give customers:
- Direct control of study go-lives, protocol amendments, study design changes and study closeouts
- A user-friendly interface that makes it easier to implement and execute research, manage participant compliance, perform routine tasks and report results to stakeholders.
Do customers use the Zelta platform for all types and phases of trials?
Yes the Zelta platform is being used for traditional, hybrid and decentralized clinical trials. Since 2018, the phases of studies managed by Zelta can be broken down as follows:
23% Phase I
33% Phase II
16% Phase III
10% Phase IV
7% Post Market
How many of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies work with you?
All 20 of the top pharmaceutical companies have used Zelta.
How does Zelta address the needs of medical device companies?
Medical device companies can eliminate managing and cross checking multiple external systems with the full-integrated DICOM capabilities in Zelta. They can also take advantage of training, study builds and additional resources that can help you overcome common challenges in clinical trials whether it is MDR, 510k, or other medical device needs.
What are the pricing options?
No two companies are alike and each clinical trial is different so our pricing options offer you flexibility and control.
The subscription option can offer cost savings to larger organizations and those who need a predictable budget. Most modules are included without incurring additional fees and you may be eligible for volume discounts.
The pay-per-use option is for companies who need flexibility without a long-term contractual commitment. There is transparent ala cart pricing, no minimums and fees start when the trial goes live.
For specific pricing information, please contact us and one of our representatives can provide a customized quote based on your specific business needs.
What services does Zelta offer?
Customers have the option to use our consulting, support and enablement, and extension services. These include advisory services such as cycle-time benchmarking, decentralized clinical trial readiness and clinical operations planning; onboarding, including implementation and integration, training, mentored build and global support 24/7/365; and services that extend the capabilities of your business on our solutions including study builds, templates and smart reports.
Is the platform secure?
The Zelta platform is hosted on a secure and flexible HIPAA-enabled cloud. Our platform is planned, developed, deployed and supported consistent with ISO 9001:2015 and in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and data privacy regulations.