Collecting data for Common Intake issues
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram™ by Merative
Collecting data for Cúram™ by Merative – Common Intake issues
Question & Answer
What information should be collected to help with diagnosing Cúram Common Intake issues?
In order to be better able to investigate issues relating to Cúram Common Intake, the following information should be provided:
- Configuration data that was set up in the administration application such as application case, program configuration, and evidence broker configuration.
- The value of system property “curam.intake.use.resilience”. This property is applicable for V126.96.36.199 onwards.
- Relevant application server logs. The relevant stack trace from the application server should be provided.
- If applicable, a screen shot of the issue should be provided.
- If the reported problem is related to performance, see the following tech notes for the appropriate data collection: