Join Our Corporate Symposium at RSNA 2023
Hear stories of innovation, success and best practices from clients, partners and thought leaders who touch on cloud and AI today.
Monday, November 27, 9:30 a.m.
Charting Your Imaging Transformation: Innovating for Success
Join Julie Pekarek, Senior VP of Product and Strategy, Merge by Merative for this morning’s symposium, to hear stories of innovation, success and best practices, accumulated from clients, partners and thought leaders who touch on cloud and AI today.
The last decades’ advances in imaging technology have driven better patient outcomes, but not without a cost. Current day imaging environments have created such enormous volumes of data to sort through and read that they are fueling physician burnout at an alarming rate. These advances include:
- Improving patient record keeping
- Providing faster access to studies and priors (by archiving images in a rack instead of multiple rooms)
- Introducing CT, MR, PET/CT Fusion, mammography, and 3D mammography/tomosynthesis for higher-quality imaging to provide more accurate diagnoses
- 3D printing those images to create life-size models to prep for complex surgeries
- Digitizing pathology studies
- Reading studies remotely
- Aggregating studies across multiple sites with common worklists
Register now and ensure your seat with Julie and guests.