- 888-500-4247 ((United States) toll free)
- Global numbers (see following list)
Country Phone Number Country Phone Number
ARGENTINA 8003451723 JAPAN 16633868018
AUSTRALIA 1800990791 KAZAKHSTAN 88000808257
AUSTRIA 800017987 LATVIA 80000036
Bahamas 18003890736 LITHUANIA 880023445
BELGIUM 80012528 LUXEMBOURG 80025073
BELGUIM 80012529 LUXEMBOURG 80027863652
BRAZIL 8008913859 MALAYSIA 1800819301
BULGARIA 8002100560 MEXICO 18002660305
CHILE 800004542 MOLDOVA 80060025
CHINA 1080032001 NEW ZEALAND 800453974
COLOMBIA 18005190948 PANAMA 8002030225
COSTA RICA 8000320115 PARAGUAY 8004910003
CROATIA 800790235 PERU 7096085
CZECH REP 800470009 PERU 80074509
DENMARK 80830334 PHILIPPINES 1800.132205
DOMINICAN REPC 18492001613 POLAND 800009003
EGYPT 8000060416 PORTUGAL 800450056
ESTONIA 8000044347 ROMANIA 800630127
FINLAND 800416247 SERBIA 800800683
GREECE 8000000137 SINGAPORE 18003211456
HONG KONG 2800906913 SLOVAK REPUBLIC 800601088
HONG KONG 2800906914 SPAIN 900751019
HUNGARY 680088093 SWITZERLAND 800897029
INDIA 8000503491 TAIWAN 8001491291
INDIA 1171816642 TAIWAN 8001491292
INDIA 1171816643 THAILAND 1800015076
IRELAND 1800014014 TURKEY 3124010214
ISRAEL 1809349188 UAE 8000321296
ITALY 800581487 UKRAINE 800800185
JAMAICA 18445761828 UNITED KINGDOM 8000668686
JAPAN 16633868088 VENEZUELA 8007373266
Severity 1: 1-hour response time target (maximum)
Critical business impact/service down:
Business critical functionality is inoperable or critical interface has failed. This applies to a production environment and indicates an inability to access services resulting in a critical impact on operations.
Severity 2: 2 business hours
Significant business impact:
A service business feature or function of the service is severely restricted in its use, or the customer is in jeopardy of missing established business deadlines.
Severity 3: 4 business hours
Some business impact:
Customer can continue with a workaround, but impact may increase if a resolution is not forthcoming. A medium impact on a user involves partial or limited loss of non-critical functionality, but a workaround exists that allows for the continuance of normal operations.
Severity 4: 1 business day
Minimum business impact:
Customer does not need resolution to continue work; no impact is seen on the user, and they can await a resolution to continue work. Involves no loss in functionality or is a general usage question, including questions that reference product documentation or request enhancements.
Response times objectives and rapid response definitions
Response time objectives described herein are intended to describe Zelta™ Support’s goals, differentiated from those of any other Zelta teams. They represent our target, not a guarantee of performance, unless specified otherwise in your contract with Zelta.
The Client will designate the severity for each request.
Zelta and the Client will validate such severity and mutually agree to any changes based upon the severity description.
The incident "Response Time" is the elapsed time measured from the time the incident is reported to Zelta Support by the Client.
Any tickets requiring a rapid response will be escalated outside of normal tier support and designated as “Rapid Response.”
The term “Rapid Response” is applied to any ticket that meets the following criteria:
- Business critical production environment functionality is inoperable or critical interface has failed. This applies to a production environment and indicates an inability to access services resulting in a critical impact on operations.
- The cause of the issue is or could reasonably be assumed to be a technical cause over which Zelta has direct control. If during troubleshooting an issue is determined to be of an external nature, the Rapid Response protocol will be disengaged.
Support Service Level versus Consulting
- Support shall be made available upon request from a customer, subject to payment of the fees specified in the applicable order. There may be occasions where Support may not be able to answer all questions, but instead transfers incidents to other groups within the company. These transfers, if identified as being outside the scope of Baseline Support, fall under billable Consulting terms and require approval of the customer to proceed further. Zelta teams strive to identify issues that fall outside Baseline Support within the first 2 contacts between customers and our Support team.
- Zelta will offer 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week support access for Tier I support and for any tickets that fall under Zelta Rapid Response terms. All Tier II or Tier III tickets, once designated as such, will be processed during normal business hours (9am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding US Holidays).
- Zelta Support prioritizes work in order of incident severity, like most other Zelta portfolios. The following table defines product-specific severity levels and targets for response to customers each time an incident is reported, or status is requested.
- All customer support issues will be documented within a support case.
- Each case will be assigned a unique number for reference and a severity level that is based on the details within the case description.
- Updated and customer responses will be sent by email and recorded in the case comments.
Zelta Support tiers
This section outlines the terms of Baseline Support versus Consulting/Services, and outlines which requests should fall under 'reasonable effort' basis.
Tier I Support
Any ticket directly related to the application in which we can resolve with minimal troubleshooting. These tickets typically take under 45-60 minutes of effort by Zelta Support.
Tier I sample tickets include:
- Site navigation.
- Browser-related issues.
- Searching for patient information.
- Creating search parameters.
- Documentation export.
- Determine escalation path to either Tier II or Tier III.
Tier I Exclusion Criteria include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Solutions cannot be found in our online manual at the time of request.
- Any request requiring direct access to a study that the support personnel does not have access to.
- Any hardware troubleshooting, such as connection to the Internet.
Tier II Support
Any ticket directly related to the application in which some troubleshooting is required.
Tier II sample tickets include:
- Budgeting/financial Items.
- Report creation.
- Potential training or retraining.
- Determine escalation path to Tier III.
- Data interventions, in cases where normal application use has created duplicate or problematic data that is preventing users from performing necessary actions in the program.
Tier III Support (Consulting)
Any ticket directly or indirectly linked to the application in which customer-specific scenarios are required to understand.
These tickets may be resolved on the same day or may require multiple contacts and business days to resolve.
Issues that typically require more than 60 minutes of work time to resolve are not considered ‘Support’ Tier I or Tier II for Zelta. Such tickets usually result in the customer being advised to seek Tier III guidance. Tier III guidance falls outside the scope of Baseline support and fees are charged for services rendered.
Tier III sample tickets include:
- Training sessions.
- Business process or application best practice consultations.
- Data interventions to clean up previously entered data.
- Report Building consulting (consulting fees may apply once consulting is approved).
- For more information on Tier III and Services Consulting, see the governing Service Description for this product.