Merative ™ Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix1
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix1 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix1 release.
Full product documentation can be found in the Product documentation and PDFs.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
This 22.214.171.124 iFix1 release can be installed on top of the following Merative Social Program Management release:
- 126.96.36.199 CD Release
Before you run the installer, ensure that all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative SPM installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tools to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tools to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tools to provide information about database schema changes and tools to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
WorkItem:275390 - Update the version of the Log4j 2 library to the latest version: 2.16.0
Apache Log4j is a Java-based logging utility that is used as the logging provider for the Social Program Management (SPM) product.
The version of the Log4j used by SPM has now been updated from 2.14.1 to 2.16.0. This new JAR file contains some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
As a result of this upgrade, the following changes have been made in the Java Development Environment deliverable.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\third_party_version.properties - the versions of the specified Log4j JAR files have been updated.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\log4j-api-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\log4j-core-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
- CuramSDEJ\xmlserver\log4j-api-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
- CuramSDEJ\xmlserver\log4j-core-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
- CuramCDEJ\lib\ext\jar\log4j-api-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
- CuramCDEJ\lib\ext\jar\log4j-core-2.16.0.jar - the version of the JAR has been updated.
Note that any references in custom scripts and other artifacts must be updated to point to the new version of the JAR file as specified above.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"