Merative ™ Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix6
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix6 Release Notes
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 126.96.36.199 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm
WorkItem:266825 - New API introduced to the REST Infrastructure to log out a user and invalidate their session
The REST infrastructure has been enhanced and a new API has been added which will log out a user and invalidate their session. REST Infrastructure developers can utilize this API by sending an HTTP POST request to the following endpoint:
WorkItem:266351 - Merative Social Program Management v6 notes that contain supplementary characters do not work in Merative Social Program Management v7
Notes created in Merative Social Program Management v6 that include supplementary characters, such as an emoji character, are not visible in Merative Social Program Management v7.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker in Merative Social Program Management v6.
- Register a new Person.
- Click on the Client Contact tab and select Notes.
- Use the New page action to add a new Note that contains at least one emoji character.
- Click on the toggle of the newly created record to view its details. Everything should appear fine.
- Now perform an upgrade to Merative Social Program Management v7.
- Issue: The note created above is not visible.
The serializer library has been updated to fix the specific issue with the supplementary characters.
PO09085, WorkItem:266629 - Microsoft Word Integration Stopped working in 188.8.131.52-iFix5 with JRE 7u67
Microsoft Word Integration Applet JARs have not been digitally signed with a version of the JDK that is compatible with Oracle JRE 7u67 in the Internet Explorer 11 browser, causing an error when Microsoft Word is launched when editing Word documents.
User Interface Impact: No
To reproduce this issue a client machine using Oracle JRE 7u67 and Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker using Internet Explorer 11.
- Register a Person and create a Social Assistance integrated case.
- Navigate to the Contact tab and click on Communications.
- Click on the menu item to create a New Microsoft Word document.
- Select a Case Participant and click Next.
- Enter a Subject and click Save.
- Issue: Microsoft Word should launch and present the document for editing. However, the following error message is displayed:
- java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "jacob.dll.path" "read")
This issue has now been resolved and Microsoft Word launches successfully and presents the Word document for editing when using the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
The Microsoft Word Integration Applet JARs have been digitally signed with a JDK that is compatible with Oracle JRE 7u67. This issue does not affect the Google Chrome Word Integration solution, which does not use Applets and therefore does not require signed JARs.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".