Merative ™ Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix3
Merative Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix3 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix3 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 7.0.5 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at /support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at /support/spm.
Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
PO08569, WorkItem:254042 - Outstanding verification on active evidence is not being retained on edit.
The following actions should occur when an active evidence record with an outstanding verification is corrected by the caseworker. The reverification mode is ‘reverify if changed’ and the correction made does not change the configured data items/dependent data items.
- On edit, the existing outstanding verification is cloned to the corrected evidence record.
- On apply changes, the existing outstanding verification associated with superseded evidence is removed.
Currently, only the second action is occurring which results in no outstanding verification being associated with the corrected evidence record.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as an administrator
- Configure a new Verification for Sample Sporting Activity Evidence with mode of 'reverify if changed' and data item as paymentAmount
- Apply the Verification Requirement to Sporting Grant Integrated Case
- Login as a caseworker
- Register a Person
- Create a new Sporting Grant Case
- Add a new Sample Sporting Activity evidence and enter a Payment Amount, an outstanding verification is created
- Apply changes
- Edit the Sample Sporting Activity evidence modifying Change Reason to Correction
- Click save
- Apply changes
- Issue: the outstanding verification for the Sample Sporting Activity evidence has been removed
When the active evidence is edited, existing outstanding verification is cloned to the in-edit record. At step 10 there will be two outstanding verifications, one against the active evidence record and one against the in-edit evidence record. When the evidence change is applied, the outstanding verification for the superseded evidence is removed leaving the cloned outstanding verification against the active evidence.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".