Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
PO09081, WorkItem:268269 - Page becomes unresponsive when adding a third compartment to a provider facility
The Manage Provider Facility page becomes unresponsive after adding a third child compartment to the top-level compartment.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a Provider Management Resource Manager.
- Navigate to a provider and from the provider home page, select the Manage Facility action menu item.
- From the Compartment Details page, select the New Compartment menu item.
- Insert a name and save the compartment.
- Add a second compartment with a unique name.
- Add a third compartment with a unique name.
- Issue: The page becomes unresponsive.
The Manage Provider Facility page behaves as expected after adding three or more child compartments to the top-level compartment.
The data from the CompartmentLoader and FacilityLoader classes was not ordered when it was returned to the client. The page uses the curam.widget.FramesetWidget Dojo widget. The widget became unresponsive because when a new child compartment node is added to the root node, a dijit.tree.ForestStoreModel._requeryTop() function is called which triggers the curam.util.orgTreeStore.fetch() function to retrieve the child compartment data from the server. As the data was returned in a different order for each call, this lead to the ForestStoreModel._requeryTop() function being re-triggered and this flow repeated. This caused the page to become unresponsive after three or more child compartments were added to the root compartment. The data is now sorted before it is returned to the client.
The following files were updated as part of addressing this issue: