Merative ™ Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix6
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix6 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 126.96.36.199 iFix6 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 188.8.131.52 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Curam installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Curam application codebase and database to work with your new version of Curam. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
The Incoming Evidence screen is not displaying the correct dates in the business object timeline when a user's timezone is set to a different timezone than UTC. This causes the Update with Incoming Evidence and Set as Latest of Incoming Evidence pages to display incorrect evidence as they are using the wrong date.
User Interface Impact: Yes
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue occurs on the Incoming Evidence screen for all cases. The steps below use an Integrated Case and Email evidence as an example.
- Change the machine's timezone to for example EST New York.
- Remove the identical sharing configuration for the source Integrated Case - Email to the target Integrated Case - Email.
- Register a person.
- Create an Integrated Case for that person (Case 1).
- Add Email evidence with a start date of yesterday and apply changes.
- Create another Integrated Case for that person (Case 2).
- Re-add the identical sharing configuration for the source Integrated Case - Email to the target Integrated Case - Email.
- Add Email evidence to Case 2 with a start date of today and apply changes. This will trigger the broker, but as the two Email evidences can't be reconciled it will be added to the Incoming Evidence list.
- Open the Incoming Evidence page on Case 1 and toggle the Email evidence inline page. The start date on both the incoming and the existing evidence will be correct, but the dates shown in the timeline will be a day earlier.
- Selecting Update with Incoming Evidence or Set as Latest of Incoming Evidence from the existing Email's actions will display a modal with an empty evidence list.
The Incoming Evidence page will now take the browser's timezone into account and display the correct dates on the incoming evidence's business object timeline.
When the datastore is populated outside of Intelligent Evidence Gathering (for instance from a callout), a page that references these newly added entities that also contains both a list-question and a validation throws an unhandled server exception upon submission.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisites: Configure an IEG Question Page within a script that contains both a validation and a dynamically populated list question that references an externally populated entity, created using a callout.
- Open the script question page which contains the dynamically populated list question.
- Click Next on this page which will trigger the validation.
- This validation will throw a null pointer exception, preventing the user from navigating to the next page.
The issue has now been resolved and customers will be able to create an Intelligent Evidence Gathering page whose entity type is set to an externally populated entity, that contains both a list-question and a validation.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".