Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
Cúram Enterprise Framework
Cúram Enterprise Framework
PO09471, WorkItem:273199 - Unhandled server exception when modifying an in-edit dynamic evidence into new version
In Merative Social Program Management, when a user tries to modify a historical in-edit dynamic evidence record on a case to update the evidence record from Version1 (old) to Version2 (new), an unhandled server exception is thrown if the previous version included validations on the removed attributes.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as an administrator.
- Click on the Administration Workspace tab.
- Select Dynamic Evidence under Rules and Evidence in the shortcut panel.
- Click on the New page action button.
- Create a new dynamic evidence type using the following details:
- Evidence Type: MyTestEvidence
- Logical Name: MyTestEvidence
- Effective From: 1/1/1900
- Security Group: SAMPLE_INCOME_GROUP
- Click the toggle to expand the newly created MyTestEvidence evidence type.
- From the inline row-level action menu, choose Edit Metadata to launch the external Dynamic Evidence Editor.
- In the editor, add 4 data attributes as follows: attribute1, attribute2, attribute3, attribute4.
- Click the General tab, and set the option Correction Only to True.
- Click the Validations tab, and add a new validation with the following details:
- Validation Type: Dependency
- First Attribute: attribute3
- Second Attribute: attribute4
- Dependency: Must enter second attribute
- Narrative: If ‘attribute3’ is entered, ‘attribute4’ must also be entered
- In the Dynamic Evidence Editor, select User Interface. Add attribute1 and attribute2 to a new cluster and click Save.
- Return to the dynamic evidence list and select the Activate row-level action to activate the new dynamic evidence type.
- From the row-level action, choose New In Edit Copy and set the Effective From date to 2/1/1900.
- Choose Edit Metadata to launch the Dynamic Evidence Editor.
- In the editor, remove attribute3 and attribute4. Also remove the dependency validation on attribute3 and attribute4.
- Navigate to the dynamic evidence page, and choose Activate from the row-level action menu.
- Navigate to Integrated Cases under Case in the shortcuts panel.
- Use the New page action to configure a new integrated case.
- Click on the hyperlink of the newly created integrated case and select the Evidence tab.
- Choose Add Evidence action and link the MyTestEvidence dynamic evidence to the integrated case.
- Login as a caseworker.
- Register a new Person.
- Click the New Case link from the tab actions menu and create an instance of the newly configured integrated case.
- Navigate to the Evidence tab.
- Add evidence of type MyTestEvidence with a Received Date of 1/1/1900.
- Choose Save.
- Click In-Edit evidence from the Page Group Navigation Bar.
- Modify the evidence and change the received date to 2/1/1900 and save.
- Issue: The following error is presented to the user, 'An un-handled server exception occurred. Please contact your administrator.'
The un-handled server exception has been resolved. Now the issue that was causing the retrieval of incorrect validations when the version of dynamic evidence being used was changed has been fixed.