Merative ™ Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix3
Merative Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix3 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 126.96.36.199 iFix3 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 188.8.131.52 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at /support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management . The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at /support/spm
Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
Third Party Updates
WorkItem:264217 - Update the version of the commons-codec library used in the SPM product
The Apache Commons Codec package contains simple encoders and decoders for various formats such as Base64 and Hexadecimal. In addition to these widely used encoders and decoders, the Commons Codec package also maintains a collection of phonetic encoding utilities.
The library is used in a variety of places for Base64 encoding purposes, including the CDEJ general plugin infrastructure, the Microsoft (MS) Word Integration functionality and also in the Rest infrastructure.
The version of Commons Codec used by Merative Social Program Management has now been updated from 1.5 to 1.14. Commons Codec 1.14 contains some bug fixes and a number of improvements.
As a result of this upgrade, the version of the specified Commons Codec JAR has been updated in the following files in the Java Development Environment deliverable.
The changes to the Commons Codec JAR files include:
It should be noted that any references in custom scripts and other artifacts to the versioned JARs should be updated to point to the new versions of the JAR files as specified above.
Cúram Enterprise Framework
WorkItem:264403 - Sometimes the application is not presenting the correct text for dynamic evidence screens.
Under certain circumstances, the application is not presenting the correct text to be displayed for the cluster and field labels on dynamic evidence screens.
**User Interface Impact: **No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a French-speaking caseworker.
- Register a new Person.
- Click on the evidence tab.
- Use the New page action to create a new address.
- Issue: Some of the fields on the page are presented in English.
This issue is now resolved and the correct text is always displayed for the label and cluster labels on dynamic evidence screens.
During the Dynamic UIM display phase, the context values are now set with the current user's active request, user preferences locale, and default time zone. The context ensures any plug-ins invoked from the current servlet request will have the correct context information by all plug-ins invoked from the current thread during the current request.
The Java class that has been updated is:
WorkItem:264858 - CitizenWorkspacePurgeDataProcessStream batch process throws a Null Pointer Exception
When the CitizenWorkspacePurgeDataProcess batch process runs using both a chunker and a streamer, the streamer reports a Null Pointer Exception and the batch process fails. This batch process is used to remove any temporary data from the system that was created by generated users. If the batch process cannot complete successfully, this temporary data will not be deleted.
**User Interface Impact: **No
- Login as a public citizen on the portal. Note: There is no need to login or create an online account.
- Start, but don't complete, a screening. This will create data to purge.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a system administrator and click on the System Configurations tab.
- Click on Property Administration under Application Data in the shortcuts panel.
- Enter 'curam.citizenworkspace.purge.transient.dont.run.stream' in the Name field and click Search.
- For the result returned, use the Edit Value row-level action to change the value from NO to YES.
- Use the Publish page-level action to publish the changes.
- Invoke the Batch launcher to execute the chunker
- build runbatch -Dbatch.program=curam.citizenworkspace.facade.intf.CitizenWorkspacePurgeDataProcess.process -Dbatch.username=SYSTEM -Dbatch.parameters="instanceID=[instanceID],processingDate=[current date]"
- Invoke the Batch launcher to execute the streamer
- build runbatch -Dbatch.program=curam.citizenworkspace.facade.intf.CitizenWorkspacePurgeDataProcessStream.process -Dbatch.username=SYSTEM -Dbatch.parameters="instanceID=[instanceID],processingDate=[current date]"
- Issue: The batch process fails to complete due to a Null Pointer Exception being thrown.
This issue has been resolved and now the CitizenWorkspacePurgeDataProcess completes successfully without throwing a Null Pointer Exception, and any temporary data that was created by generated users is deleted.
See the documentation for more information on invoking batch processes - https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/pdf-documentation
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"