Merative ™ Social Program Management 126.96.36.199 iFix11
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 188.8.131.52 iFix11 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix11 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 220.127.116.11 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases. For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the Product documentation and PDFs.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Before running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
DT036248, WorkItem:277947 - Merative Social Program Management Universal Access Responsive Web Application: IEG questions defined in conditionally hidden clusters but not referenced by read only element are included in the form
IEG questions that are defined in conditionally hidden clusters are incorrectly displayed in forms. In the forms, only questions that are referenced by read-only elements should be displayed.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Update an IEG script to contain a static conditional cluster that starts a custom function without a read-only expression.
- In the Universal Access Responsive Web Application, apply for a benefit by using the updated IEG script.
- Observe that the hidden Boolean value is included in the response, which results in a checkbox that should be hidden being displayed on the IEG page.
- As a result, unexpected behavior might occur that might impact other pages that contain conditional clusters that reference the same question.
IEG pages that contain static conditional clusters, and that start custom functions without read-only-expressions, have been updated. The IEG pages no longer display hidden checkboxes.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"