Collecting data for financial issues
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram™ by Merative
Collecting data for financial issues in Cúram™ by Merative
Question & Answer
What information should be collected if I experience a financial issue on Cúram?
Please remember not to send any personal information when providing information to aide in problem determination
The Following information is required for all financial issues:
- The exact Cúram version this is reported on, including iFix and any test fixes that have been applied.
- The environment or environments the issue is seen in? (e.g. Development, Pre-Production, Production)
- Describe the issue being experienced, including as comprehensive a description as is possible.
- What is the issue?
- When did the problem start?
- When was it first noticed?
- How many people/cases are affected?
- How did you identify the problem?
- Can this problem be reproduced? If so, what are the steps to reproduce?
- Is this all Out Of The Box (OOTB) code, or is there, for example, custom code or rules involved?
- Is there a workaround in place?
If you are reporting an issue related to a Product Delivery Case (PDC), provide the following information
- What type(s) of Product Delivery cases are you seeing this issue on?
- Is it a Cúram Express Rules (CER) or Classic Product?
- Is it a custom PDC?
- Are there custom rulesets?
- Are there multiple components on the case?
- Please provide a detailed account of the PDC(s) involved.
- Provide as much data about the cases as possible (removing/blocking out any customer sensitive data).
- Case information from financial tables (FinancialComponent, InstructionLineItems, Paymentinstruction etc)
- Screenshots from a couple of the affected cases (financials page, decision page)
- Have you noticed any similarities in the cases if there are multiple affected (specific pieces of evidence; common dates, time/date overpayment was created)
- What business processing was going on when this issue was experienced?
If the issue relates to payment amounts:
- Were payments made to a nominee?
- Were there any deductions on the case?
- What delivery pattern/frequency was used?
- Was the case paid online or via batch processing?
- Was an external system used to process payments?
If the issue relates to a reassessment payment:
- What triggered the reassessment (e.g. certification date change; evidence change; product/rate change)?
- Were there any previous reassessments on the case?