Merative ™ Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix12
Merative Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix12 Release Notes
Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix12 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third-Party Updates contained in all previous 22.214.171.124 interim fix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third-Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous interim fix releases. For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the Merative Documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Before running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
Third Party Updates
Cúram Enterprise Framework
WorkItem:278414 - Update to the latest version of the Rampart Axis 2 security library - esapi
Merative Social Program Management web services are based on Apache Axis2. With the Rampart security module of Axis2, Social Program Management web services can be secured for authentication, integrity (signature), confidentiality (encryption/decryption), and non-repudiation (timestamp).
The version of one of the JAR files in Rampart has been updated. As a result of this update, the following changes have been made in the JDE Axis 2 deliverable.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\axis2\esapi-126.96.36.199.jar - version updated from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
Note that before performing any builds or deployments, ensure that the old versions of the esapi JAR files are not present in the directories specified above. If they are, they should be removed before proceeding.
Note that any references in custom scripts and other artifacts to the updated JAR file listed above must be updated.
DT036278, WorkItem:278419 - Microsoft Word does not open with the Merative Social Program Management File Edit feature on Chrome if AppData and Local AppData don't share the same parent folder
Microsoft Word fails to launch and an error message appears on screen after the almost ready message is displayed for users that have a remote Appdata folder and a default Local Appdata folder setting on their profile.
User Interface Impact: No
- Windows user profile configured to have a remote Appdata folder and a default Local Appdata folder.
- Install Microsoft Word.
- Install a supported (supported for Social Program Management Word Integration) Java Runtime Environment.
- Install Google Chrome.
- Install and enable the Merative Social Program Management File Edit Native Messaging Bridge Extension for Google Chrome. This is available on the Chrome Web Store.
- Install the Social Program Management Word Integration Assistant. This is distributed with the Merative Social Program Management Client Development Environment.
- Log in as a system administrator.
- Navigate to Microsoft Word Templates under Communications in the shortcuts panel.
- Select the New page action to create a new Microsoft Word template.
- Enter a name and template document ID for the template and upload a file to be used as the template.
- Select a suitable category and sub-category. To allow the template to be used for any communication, set the category to All Communication and the subcategory to All Communications. Click Save.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in as a caseworker.
- Navigate to a Person homepage.
- Go to the Client Contact tab and choose Communications.
- Click the page-level menu to create a new Microsoft Word communication.
- On the New Microsoft Word Communication modal, specify a Correspondent and click Next.
- Enter the Subject and Address. Choose the Template Name that was configured previously. Click Save.
- The Word File Edit Screen is loaded in the Tab Content page and the File Edit Control Panel modal is shown.
- Issue: Microsoft Word fails to launch and an error message appears on screen after the almost ready message is displayed.
A new Word Integration Bridge installer has been released to address the issue when user configured to have a remote Appdata folder and a default Local Appdata folder .
See the Known Issues section in the 220.127.116.11 release notes.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".
More support for:
Merative Social Program Management
09 August 2022