Merative ™ Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix2
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix2 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix2 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 7.0.7 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the Product documentation and PDFs.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Before running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
PO08535, WorkItem:252991 - Word document editing is not working for the browser Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Word Integration
Microsoft Word Integration Applet JARs have been digitally signed with a version of the JDK which is not compatible with Oracle JRE 7u67 in the Internet Explorer 11 browser, causing an error when Microsoft Word is launched when editing Word documents.
User Interface Impact: No
To reproduce this issue a client machine using Oracle JRE 7u67 and Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker using Internet Explorer 11.
- Register a Person and create a Social Assistance Integrated Case.
- Navigate to the Contact tab and click on Communications.
- Click on the menu item to create a New Microsoft Word document.
- Select a Case Participant and click Next.
- Enter a Subject and click Save.
- Issue: Microsoft Word should launch and present the document for editing. However, the following error message is displayed:
- java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "jacob.dll.path" "read")
This issue has now been resolved and Microsoft Word launches successfully and presents the Word document for editing when using the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
The Microsoft Word Integration Applet JARs have been digitally signed with a JDK that is compatible with Oracle JRE 7u67. This issue does not affect the Google Chrome Word Integration solution, which does not use Applets and therefore does not require signed JARs.
Application Development Environment
Client Development Environment
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT
PO08484, WorkItem:251487 - The Internet Explorer 11 browser may quit unexpectedly when attempting to print a large number of Notes with different styles and formats
When attempting to print a large number of Notes containing different styles and formats from the Client Contact tab on a Person page, it may cause the browser application to quit unexpectedly. This issue only occurs with Internet Explorer 11.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker.
- Register a new Person.
- Navigate to Client Contact tab.
- On the Notes tab, click on the New button and create 30 Notes containing different styles and formats of text.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the Page size to 45.
- For each Note click on the toggle arrow to expand the contents.
- Click the Print icon at the Notes tab level.
- Issue: The Internet Explorer 11 browser may quit unexpectedly when attempting to print a large number of Notes with different styles and formats.
In order to reduce issues when printing Notes using Internet Explorer 11, a new hidden window is populated with Notes content upon clicking the page level print icon. The HTML complexity of this new window has been reduced to optimize the memory handling when printing.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".