Merative ™ Social Program Management 188.8.131.52 iFix4
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix4 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix4 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 18.104.22.168 interim releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous interim fix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm
Before running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm
WorkItem:271266 - Update the version of Apache Commons IO library used in the Merative Social Program Management application
The Apache Commons IO library contains utility classes, stream implementations, file filters, file comparators, endian transformation classes, and much more. Its usage in Merative Social Program Management (SPM) is related to the client generators, the XML Server, Word Integration and also Axis 2 web services.
The version of the commons-io library used by SPM has now been updated from 1.4 and 2.4 to 2.8.0 which contains some bug fixes and a number of improvements.
As a result of this upgrade, the following changes have been made in the Java Development Environment deliverable.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\third_party_version.properties - the version of the commons-io JAR file has been updated.
- CuramSDEJ\xmlserver\third_party_version.properties - the version of the commons-io JAR file has been updated.
The changes to the commons-io JAR file include:
- CuramCDEJ\lib\ext\jar\signed\sha-2\commons-io-2.8.0.jar - version updated from 2.4 to 2.8.0.
- CuramCDEJ\lib\ext\jar\commons-io-2.8.0.jar - version updated from 2.4 to 2.8.0.
- CuramSDEJ\xmlserver\commons-io-2.8.0.jar - version updated from 2.4 to 2.8.0.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\commons-io-2.8.0.jar - version updated from 2.4 to 2.8.0.
- CuramSDEJ\lib\axis2\commons-io-2.8.0.jar - version updated from 1.4 to 2.8.0.
It should be noted that any references in custom build scripts and other artifacts to the versioned JAR file should be updated to point to the new version of the JAR file as specified above.
WorkItem:271522 - Dojo update to ensure compatibility with the Websphere Application Server
An incompatibility issue with the version of Dojo used in SPM (dojo-ibm-V1.10.5) and traditional WebSphere Application Server has been addressed. This has resulted in an update to the following file within the delivered toolkit:
This change is not impactful as it does not modify any of the externally available Dojo APIs delivered.
PO09259, WorkItem:271507 - Performance Issue - Long running SQL when searching an employer
Performance can be affected when searching for an employer or prospect employer where there are a large number stored in the database, impacting the return of search results.
User Interface Impact: No
- The system contains a considerable number of prospect employers or registered employers (in the order of 1000's).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker.
- Click on Employer under Search in the shortcuts panel.
- Input some partial search criteria, such as part of the registered name and the city.
- Click Search.
- Issue: The query takes a long time to execute before the results are returned.
The search query has been optimized and split into two distinct queries, one for Employers and one for Prospect Employers. A new field has also been added to the Employer Search page to allow a user to decide if Prospect Employers should be returned in the search results or not.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"