Merative ™ Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix8
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix8 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix8 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 22.214.171.124 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases. For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites
See the download instructions for this release at /support/spm
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at /support/spm
Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates
Income Support HCR
PO09363, WorkItem:270628 - Automatic adjustment of certification period by program group logic causes overlapping eligibility
On renewal of Streamlined Medicaid, when certain conditions are met, the certification period start date is adjusted back, overlapping with the initial Streamlined Medicaid product certification period and causing the individual(s) to be determined eligible on both product deliveries for the same period of time. The specific circumstances where this occurs are when an individual has overlapping eligibility between a custom product and the initial Streamlined Medicaid product, and the eligibility on the custom product starts later, and ends before, eligibility on the initial Streamlined Medicaid product.
User Interface Impact: No.
- Create a custom product that allows overlap of eligibility between itself and Streamlined Medicaid.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as an Insurance Affordability caseworker.
- Register a new Person.
- Submit an application for the person to be eligible for Streamlined Medicaid.
- Authorize the application.
- Apply evidence so the person is eligible for the custom product such that the eligibility starts after, and ends before, their eligibility on Streamlined Medicaid.
- Renew the Streamlined Medicaid product.
- Issue: The certification period of the Streamlined Medicaid product created by the renewal process is adjusted back to align with the eligibility end date of the custom product, causing it to overlap with the initial Streamlined Medicaid product and resulting in the individual being determined eligible on both Streamlined Medicaid products for the same period of time.
Previously the alignment logic executed as part of program group logic made the assumption that an individual would not be eligible for multiple products for the same time period, this assumption has been corrected and the overlap in certification periods no longer occurs.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"