Merative ™ Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix4
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 126.96.36.199 iFix4 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 188.8.131.52 iFix4 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 184.108.40.206 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases.
For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the documentation.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
PO09070, WorkItem:266240 - The implementation JAR missing from class loader in coreinf-ejb EJB Module on WebLogic 12.2
In Merative Social Program Management deployed on WebLogic 12.2, classes in the implementation.jar can no longer be sourced from the coreinf-ejb.jar EJB Module. This means that classes extended by customers that require the implementation.jar in the coreinf-ejb.jar EJB Module are returning errors when attempting to invoke custom methods that reference methods in out of the box classes.
Customers may experience a java.lang.AbstractMethodError at runtime when invoking custom methods in extended classes.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Model an extension class, e.g. CaseAttachmentLinkExt.
- Add an nsmulti method with custom key and return struct and add custom SQL to read from the extension class table, e.g. searchCaseAttachmentLink().
- Link the extension class with the out of the box class with Extension in class diagram, e.g. CaseAttachmentLink.
- Create a custom facade and service layer class with each having a method call, e.g. getCaseAttachmentLinkForDisplay().
- Save changes and run build server.
- Implement the custom facade so it calls service layer impl.
- Implement the service layer impl and create an object of the out of the box class that invokes the created nsmulti method, e.g. code snippet:
curam.core.intf.CaseAttachmentLink link = curam.core.fact.CaseAttachmentLinkFactory.newInstance();
CustomSearchClientAndPartnerDocumentsKey searchDocumentsKey = new CustomSearchClientAndPartnerDocumentsKey();
searchDocumentsKey.primaryConcernRoleID = key.concernRoleID;
CustomDocumentDetailsList publishedScannedDocumentsList = link.searchCaseAttachmentLink(searchDocumentsKey);
- Create a UIM to call the created custom facade method.
- Build and deploy the application on a WebLogic 12.2 server.
- Access the custom UIM from the application.
- Issue: An un-handled server exception appears in the application and an AbstractMethodError appears in application server logs.
This issue was resolved and it is now possible to invoke custom methods on an extended class of an out of the box entity without a java.lang.AbstractMethodError occurring.
WebLogic 12.2 implemented a fix which ensured the application server followed the class loading policies of the J2EE specification correctly. This fix caused conflicts with EJBs in the SPM implementation.jar during deployment of SPM applications on WebLogic 12.2 and the initial resolution was to remove the SPM implementation.jar from offending EJB Module classpaths which introduced this issue.
A Bundled Library has been added to EAR files during the EAR building process and this library is populated with the SPM implementation.jar. This library allows EJB Modules on these EAR files to reference classes within JARs located in the library and as the EJB Modules can now reference the SPM implementation.jar, this resolves the java.lang.AbstractMethodError appearing when invoking a custom nsmulti search method.
PO08832, WorkItem:261505 - The Close all tabs button does not always close all the application tabs that are opened
In the Internet Explorer 11 browser, the Close all tabs button, which is supposed to close all application tabs that are open in the caseworker application, does not always work as intended. If there is more than one application tab open or if the Close all tabs button is selected from a tab whose content is not currently displayed, some of the tabs may remain open.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as a caseworker using the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- Open three application tabs.
- Right click on a tab whose content is not currently displayed.
- Select Close all tabs.
- Issue: Only the application tab that was clicked is closed.
The following file has been changed:
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".