Merative ™ Social Program Management 126.96.36.199 iFix10
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 188.8.131.52 iFix10 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 184.108.40.206 iFix10 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 220.127.116.11 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases. For the latest version of the release notes, see https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes
Full product documentation can be found in the Product documentation and PDFs.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Before running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
WorkItem:277903 - Citizen Verification - submitted document review
When information that citizens provide must be verified with supporting documentation, citizens can upload documents by using the Universal Access Responsive Web Application. In version 18.104.22.168_iFix10, caseworkers can use the submitted document review feature for citizen verifications to view and manage the uploaded documents.
When a citizen uses the Universal Access Responsive Web Application to upload documents, the documents are awaiting review. The documents are displayed with the outstanding verifications for which the documents were uploaded. Depending on the suitability of the documents that citizens submit as valid proof, the documents can be used to verify evidence. Caseworkers can manage submitted documents by accepting or rejecting the documents as valid proof for verifying evidence.
For any verifications with submitted documents that are awaiting review, a new submitted document icon is displayed against the verifications to notify the caseworker. When all the submitted documents are reviewed for the verification, the icon is not displayed.
For more information, see the 'Reviewing documents submitted for verifications' section in the Merative Documentation.
WorkItem:277891 - Universal Access Responsive Web Application: Error while editing a page from the Summary page
When a user clicks Edit on the Summary page of their application to go back to a previous section but makes no changes, when they try to go to the next page by clicking Continue, the system shows a ‘Something went wrong. Try again later’ message. The issue doesn't occur if they change a value and click Continue, they proceed to the next page as expected.
User Interface Impact: No
Create a script with the following structure:
- Page 1 - An initial page that contains a question that is evaluated to display Page 2a or Page 2b, based on Criteria1.
- Page 2a - A conditional page that is displayed only when Criteria1 is true.
- Page 2b - A conditional page that is displayed only when Criteria1 is false.
- Page 3 - A Summary page that is displayed only when Criteria1 is false and the previous page is Page2b.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Universal Access Responsive Web Application.
- Click Apply for Benefits.
- Click the new program (might not have a label if not yet configured - this is okay).
- Start the application.
- Page 1: Leave all default values, select No to alternative flow question, click Continue.
- Page 2b: Leave default values, click Continue.
- Summary: Click Edit on a cluster.
- Page 1: Don't change an answer, click Continue.
- Issue: An Error Page is displayed.
This issue has been resolved. Now, when a user clicks Edit on the Summary page of their application but makes no changes and clicks Continue, the next page is displayed correctly.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices"