Merative ™ Social Program Management 220.127.116.11 iFix5
Merative ™ Social Program Management is now Cúram ™ by Merative™
Merative Social Program Management 18.104.22.168 iFix5 Release Notes
Welcome to the Merative Social Program Management 22.214.171.124 iFix5 release.
This is a cumulative release which incorporates the Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates contained in all previous 126.96.36.199 iFix releases. Details of these Improvements, Resolved Issues and Third Party Updates are included separately in the release notes for each of the previous iFix releases. The latest version of these release notes is available online at the https://curam-spm-devops.github.io/wh-support-docs/spm/release-notes.
Full product documentation can be found in the Product documentation and PDFs.
For information about the supported software and hardware for this release, see the Merative Social Program Management Prerequisites.
See the download instructions for this release at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
Prior to running the installer please ensure all files in your Merative Social Program Management installation are writable.
The installation steps are as follows:
- Extract the contents of the zip file to a local drive location.
- Run the Merative Social Program Management installer, which can be found in the INSTALLER folder at that location.
- After installing, the appropriate build targets must be run as necessary for your installation.
Additional installation instructions can be found in the Development Environment Installation Guide.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper contains documentation and tooling to help you to upgrade your Merative Social Program Management application codebase and database to work with your new version of Merative Social Program Management. The Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Guide describes a recommended process for performing application and database upgrades. The Upgrade Helper contains tools to assist you with implementing the upgrade, including tooling to produce a schedule of required migrations for your upgrade, tooling to provide information about database schema changes and tooling to generate initial SQL scripts for applying changes to your database.
To download the appropriate version of the Merative Social Program Management Upgrade Helper, see the download instructions at https://www.merative.com/support/spm.
PO07765, WorkItem:230230 - Issue with RuleSetSnapshotCache memory usage while superseding a CREOLEProgramGroupDetermination
Previously a large amount of memory was used in HCR when modifying active evidence.
User Interface Impact: No
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and submit an Insurance affordability application.
- Ensure the applicants are eligible for one of the Insurance Assistance programs.
- Authorise the application and create a new Integrated Case.
- Verify that the Integrated Case has one or more product delivery cases active under the new Integrated Case.
- Make a change to any active evidence record and apply changes.
- An incorrect call was being made to cause a performance issue to occur resulting in a large amount of memory to be consumed.
The problematic call causing this memory issue has now been removed to resolve this issue.
Before using this information and the product it supports, read the information in "Notices".