Merative ™ Integrated Care Release Notes January 2022
Merative Integrated Care Release Notes Template January 2022
Welcome to the January 2022 release of Merative Integrated Care. Administrators can now edit the footer text in generated PDFs and the Reporting Services table have been updated to make it easier to report on notes and note comments that are associated with a service.
To watch a video that highlights the enhancements in this update of Merative Integrated Care, see our January show and tell video here to show and tell video landing page.
So that you can more easily identify the changes that will apply to your instance of Merative Integrated Care, updates are tagged as follows:
- Merative Integrated Care - these updates are for all Merative Integrated Care customers.
- Reporting - these items apply to all Merative Integrated Care customers using Merative Integrated Care Reporting.
- Service Providers - these items apply to Merative Integrated Care customers with the Providers feature enabled.
- Organization Units - these updates are for all Merative Integrated Care customers with Organization Units enabled.
- Community Service Referral - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Merative Integrated Care Community Service Referral add-on.
- Community Service Payment - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Merative Integrated Care Community Service Payment add-on.
- Connect Providers - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Merative Integrated Care Connect Providers add-on.
- Connect Individuals - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Merative Integrated Care Connect Individual add-on.
- Connect 360 - these items apply to customers who are integrated with the IBM Health and Human Services Connect 360 application.
Configurable footer text in PDFs
Merative Integrated Care
Previously, all PDF documents generated within Merative Integrated Care contained a standard footer text. In this release we are introducing a new configuration that will allow you to edit the footer text that displays on the following generated PDFs: the Community Resources shortlist, the Share Care Plan and Assessments and Questionnaires. This update means that the footer text now contains information that is more relevant to your organization.
What's new for reporting
Adding notes to the services folder
Previously, when reporting on services with notes, the reporting user had to use both notes reporting folder and the services reporting folder. So that you can more easily report on notes and note comments that are associated with a service, we updated the service reporting folder to include a note and a note comment reporting table. These can be used when reporting on services to display all notes and note comments associated with a service.
Merative Integrated Care
- If you try to complete certain actions, for example, create a referral or assign a program, and you do not have access to the client, you cannot complete the action and no error message is displayed. If you are sure that you need access to the client, either request emergency access to the client or ask a care team member to add you to the client's care team. (259832)
- If you edit a date data attribute for a client data type, and select Current Date Comparison, then Custom Message, and enter an incorrect message ID, the custom message fields are no longer visible. To see the fields, select None, then re-select Current Date Comparison and Custom Message. (264393)
- When you configure a client data attribute to not use the default value, the value is still visible to care team members. As a workaround, care team members can delete the default value and enter another value. (263255)
- When you configure an information message for a client data type cluster, the message is displayed twice. To avoid this, you can add a description to the data cluster instead of an information message. The description displays to care team members below the cluster title. (263229)
- If you delete a data attribute from a client data type and that attribute was used in a duplicate validation, the validation is not automatically deleted. If you encounter this issue, you can manually delete the validation. (264986).
- When you configure the Pending goal outcome with a display value of Shown, goal completion details are not displayed when care team members select Pending as the outcome. To avoid this, do not set the Pending goal outcome to Shown. (272034)
- When multiple resource groups with the same category, gender and client type are configured by a provider in Connect P, only the resource groups with available resources are displayed to users of the care team application on the Community Resources page, and any resource groups with unavailable resources only are not displayed. (272595)
- Deleted Service Notes are displayed in the Services section of the Share Care Plan PDF, if your administrator has configured Service Notes for the selected template. (273315)
- When the Client Name Display Format configuration is set to FirstName, LastName in the Tenant Admin workspace and, in the care manager workspace, you search for a client using their identification (for example, password number or social security number) or date of birth, the client's name is not returned in the search results. If you expand the search results to view them in more detail, the client's name is listed after the row label "Other Names". (273006)
- In rare cases, where an existing Integrated Care user was created before the Multiple Workspaces feature was introduced, and that user was subsequently suspended, they may not be able to log in - their profile will show as active (without the ability to resume/unsuspend the user). In this case the Administrator should suspend this user. They will then be able to reinstate this user, and the user will now be able to log in successfully. (273817)
- You can deactivate a client from your Unassigned Clients list. If you do and choose to close their client account, you encounter an error. You can proceed to deactivate the client without closing their account. However, if you do, the client will appear as deactivated in Integrated Care but they still incorrectly retain access to their Connect Individuals account. On deactivation, a client shouldn't be able to access their Connect Individuals account. (274018)
- In Tenant Administration, if a Non-Configurable data type is hidden, and it has an associated Summary card, this card is automatically hidden on the Default Client Summary view on the Care Team workspace. This card will not be automatically hidden on any role-based configurations that a customer has created. You can manually hide these cards on the role-based Configuration page in Tenant Administration. (274115)
- When a note is created in Draft or Ready to Review status, the first comment is missing from the full set of comments. (276214)
Date of submission for approval: January 2022
More support for:
07 February 2022