How top payers are responding to inflation
The healthcare industry is facing unique economic headwinds caused by high inflation, unrelenting workforce shortages and provider consolidation. So how are leading payers responding to these headwinds? Becker’s asked senior leaders from top health plans in a recent Advisory Call.
In summary, leading payers are:
- Adapting their strategy and operations
- Revisiting pricing strategies and ways to share cost increases
- Leveraging value-based reimbursement
- Tackling administrative inefficiencies and reducing waste
- Identifying technology solutions to automate mundane tasks
- Steering care to lower cost settings
- And much, much more
Hungry for more? Download our whitepaper.