Meet MarketScan at ISPOR 2023
Spend your days hearing successes and learnings from top healthcare trailblazers. Spend your evenings building relationships with colleagues and partners around Boston.
Booth 529 | Boston, MA
Spend time with our top RWD and evidence experts to learn how we help you build a strong foundation of precise data to reach conclusive outcomes for both research and regulatory-grade studies.
See how we’ve been combining forces with top healthcare trailblazers, helping accelerate RWE studies and answering some of the most challenging questions with conclusive answers.
Stuck on a complex project or looking for advice? Join us for a night of productive conversations and refreshments with top industry leaders and HEOR experts.
Fuel your body
Relax and unwind with us at our VIP rooftop reception on May 9.
Boston is known around the world for many things, especially healthcare innovation and delicious seafood. Join us at our exclusive rooftop lounge reception where we’ll be combining the two – mouth-watering refreshments and engaging conversations with healthcare innovators.
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Legal Sea Foods – Harborside
270 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Fuel your business
This new era of integrated data is full of promise. A world where treatments become more inclusive, more accessible and more personalized. That world is what drives our passion to help healthcare innovators solve real-world problems, with real-world evidence.
Our MarketScan real-world data, regulatory-grade databases and decades of expertise bring invaluable real-world evidence to the table. Grab time with us in Boston to chat about how we can help bring precision to your data and clarity to your evidence.
Visit Booth #529
Fuel your mind
Over the years, RWD and RWE have been critical in informing regulatory decisions and accelerating development lifecycles. We’ve had the honor to have a seat at the table, helping the industry rally behind RWD and break down barriers. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with our clients and researchers to see firsthand how we've helped enhance studies with confidence, every step of the way.
Monday, May 8
- Validating Claims-Based Identification of Patients with Overweight and Obesity Using a Linked Claims-Electronic Medical Record Database – EPH59
- Real-World Analysis of Prevalence, Patient Characteristics, and Healthcare Resource Utilization and Costs (HRUC) Among Children with Food Protein-Induced Entercolitis Syndrome (FPIES) in the United States (US) – EE169
- A Sneak Peek at the Medicare Part D Drugs Likely to be Targeted by CMS for Price Negotiation: Prediction Using Medicare Claims Data – HPR63
- Association of Lynch Syndrome with Breast Cancer: An Exploratory Analysis Using Claims Data – EPH76
- Healthcare Resource Utilization Among Influenza Patients Treated with Baloxavir Marboxil Compared with Oseltamivir with Medicaid Insurance Coverage – EE127
- All-Cause Healthcare Costs By Race Among Medicaid-Insured Males with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Using U.S. Real-World Data – EE204
- Differences in Concussion Diagnosis By Sex and Age Group in a General Population - EPH264
Tuesday, May 9
- Relationships between Zip Code Level Social Determinants of Health and Type 2 Diabetes Medication Adherence – EPH108
- Association of Lynch Syndrome with Skin Cancer: An Exploratory Analysis Using Claims Data – EPH130
- Healthcare Costs of Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis with Commercial or Medicare Insurance – EE255
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes Associated with Transitions of Tobacco Use Among a Cohort of Adult Male Smokers Using U.S. Real-World Data – CO135
- Examination of Social Determinants of Health in Women's Health Cancer Screening – EPH180
- Real-World Analysis of Dental Utilization and Costs Among Type I and Type II Diabetics – EE348